Product Code : 04
Brand Name : SIPOREX INDIA PVT. LTD
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Cubic Meter/Cubic Meters
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Used for industrial, residential and and construction.
- Product Type
- Green Building Material
- Main Material
- Building Construction
- porous, non-toxic, reusable, renewable and recyclable.
- FOB Port
- Pune, Maharashtra
- Payment Terms
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal, Others
- Supply Ability
- 25000 Cubic Meters Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 10 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Standard Packaging
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Certified Green Building Material
We are one of the recognized manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of an excellent quality range of AAC Blocks. Basically used for construction and other purposes, these blocks are made available in enormous dimensions. Offered blocks are manufactured using optimum quality basic materials and pioneering technology under the strict direction of our adroit professionals. Apart from this, clients can easily avail these AAC Blocks from us at market leading prices with no hassle.
- Precise dimensions
- Tear resistance
- Fire Resistant
- Termite Resistant
- Pest Resistant
- Seismic Resistant
- Energy Efficient
- Thermally Insulated
- Acoustic Performance
- Easy Workability
- Low Maintenance
- Flexibility Design
- Faster Construction
- Eco-friendly & Sustainable
ACC Blocks also known as Autoclaved Cellular Concrete Blocks OR Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Blocks. What is AAC?
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) is a certified green building material, Used for industrial, residential and and construction. It is porous, non-toxic, reusable, renewable and recyclable.
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) has proved to be a revolutionary product, not only due the sheer number of structural advantages it has to offer, but also because it is one of the most sustainable and environment friendly means of disposing toxic wastes such as fly ash and rendering them harmless. Listed below are a few salient features of AAC that can explain the its superior nature and widespread adoption in construction processes:
- Lightweight, due to air voids trapped in the matrix, decreasing the overall dead load of the building that aids in construction of taller buildings and offers easy transportation.
- High degree of thermal insulation, providing better heat shielding.
- Compressive strength on the higher end of the spectrum.
- One of the most environment friendly and sustainable construction material.
- Excellent fire proofing .
- Off the charts sound-proofing capability and attenuation of sound waves to minimize noise pollution and disturbances, making it ideal for hospitals, schools and corporate buildings.
- High levels of versatility in terms of design and dimensions, making it easy to be worked on in specific scenarios as well as high scope of customization .
- Efficient management of seismic shock waves by manipulation of internal matrix pores, thus alleviating the damage caused by earthquakes.
- Accurate dimensions allow for better contact between wall elements, resulting in added smoothness and precision.
- Significantly lowers the production costs ( by margins in the range of 40% to 50%) and minimal maintenance required.
- Optimum drying shrinkage and gas permeability.
- Requisite levels of compressive strength.